Genix Healthcare offers Invisalign, which can treat a variety of orthodontic concerns without using traditional, metal braces. It can treat teeth that are crooked, crowded or have gaps. It can also relieve more complex issues, including overbites, underbites and even crossbites.
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-moulded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of.
The aligner is:
- Clear - almost no one can tell you are wearing Invisalign
- Comfortable - has no metal or sharp edges
- Removable - you can eat, drink, brush and floss during treatment, so it won't disrupt your lifestyle
- Almost no one can tell you are wearing Invisalign
- Will not disrupt your lifestyle
- Improve your smile and confidence
- Studies show it can be better for your dental hygiene
- More comfortable than traditional metal braces
- Can improve chewing and speech
What are the alternatives?
©2008 Align Technology (BV). All rights reserved
PLEASE NOTE that some dental treatments and services on offer may differ from clinic to clinic. Please call your local Genix Healthcare or GENCARE dental clinic to find out which treatments and services are available.